Customer Service, Operations, Retail, Sales
To be discussed.
As a Retail Support Specialist you’re the expert on store operations. You’ll use your organizational skills and passion for technology to inspire our customers. And as you do that, you’ll deliver the ultimate Verizon customer experience, again and again.
– Support the entire store operation from managing inventory and processing shipments to quality assurance and everything in between.
– Ensure your store is compliant through auditing, reporting and educating other team members on store operations.
– Identify operational gaps and implement solutions.
– Welcome customers, make them feel at home and help them explore your store.
– Deliver and maintain the best product displays and interactive demos for customers to experience.
– Be a knowledge source – demonstrate our products and services, answer billing questions and assist your teammates in providing the best customer experience.
– At least a two-year degree or one year of relevant experience.
– Flexible schedule availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Better yet, you’ll also have:
– Experience as a project leader who provides a quality customer experience.
– Demonstrated ability to be a great planner and the ability to identify and develop best practices.
– Experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced retail environment.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us.
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply