To be discussed.
The Retention Management workplace is dynamic and empowering, comprised of motivated self-starters who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. Due to recent growth we are seeking an ambitious candidate who will learn both our business as well as our clients’ businesses by being a part of our Customer Technical Support Team. For the right person, this will be the jumping off point for a promising career.
Retention Management was created from the acquisition of the software, clients, billing services and other assets of Club Solutions by Fiserv, Inc. We are a division of Jonas Software, Inc., a leading provider of enterprise management software and billing solutions to a variety of industries, including golf and private club, fitness, sports and leisure, attractions, foodservice, construction and many more.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
At Retention Management, our vision is to be the branded global leader in fitness software and services. We strive every day to be recognized by customers and industry stakeholders as a trusted provider of “Software for Life” and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Reporting to the Client Care Manager, the core responsibilities of the position are to:
* Deliver remarkable customer service through empathy and professionalism
* Train users over the phone and online meetings on how to complete different tasks using the application
* Troubleshoot client technical issues – system errors, data issues, performance issues, etc. in a timely manner while manning an inbound email and phone queue.
* Handles outbound and inbound calls from clients and their members in a prompt and courteous manner
* Keep records of client and member interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
* Use your skillset to troubleshoot Client Issues in a timely manner
Listen and serve as primary Support liaison between Clients and Retention Management
* Keep Clients informed of progression with issues and provide follow up as necessary through written or verbal communications.
* Create and Deliver email marketing broadcast messages in Constant Contact.
* Assist client with image manipulation and HTML rendering
* Document and escalate issues as necessary to Development, Product and Support Teams.
* Collaborate with other departments or offices as necessary to expedite client resolutions.
* Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented image among clients.
* Requires 2 – 3 years of customer service
* Customer service experience preferably in the software industry
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and set priorities within time constraints
* Courteous and professional phone manner, demeanor and attitude are essential
* Superior problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to ensure excellent customer service
* Self-motivated with proven ability to “wear multiple hats” and work in a fast paced environment
* Knowledge and experience with SQL, Advanced Excel, Database Structure an asset.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
* Proven ability to problem solve, train and teach others.
* Excellent organizational, time management, punctuality and customer service skills
* Must be able to work independently as well as coordinate efforts with other team members
* Determination to learn and develop continually as the business grows
* Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for resolution of issues
* Strong PC and system navigation skills, specifically in a Windows-based environment
* Excellent, effective and clear verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply