To be discussed.
We are looking for a curious, dedicated, and highly experienced Customer Support Agent / Analyst who would be able to help our customers and members resolve various hiccups that inevitably pop up, while also keeping an eye out for actionable feedback that would help us improve our website and services.
Here are some specific examples of what you would do:
* Respond to incoming e-mails in a timely and professional manner;
* Look for creative ways to independently resolve issues that fall outside the standard guidelines;
* Suggest improvements to our customer service processes and tools;
* Record specific bug reports or feature requests, pinging the development team as necessary.
Your Skills and Background
* Willing to take initiative and improvise;
* At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role;
* Diplomatic yet firm and resistant to pressure;
* Meticulous, curious, and able to handle theoretical concepts;
* Experience in dealing with confidential information;
* Comfortable with Slack and at least one online helpdesk;
* Native-level English reading and writing skills.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply