Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
Competitive salary, flexible hours, loose vacation policy, paid corporate retreats.
Your job will not only be to handle incoming support requests but to also proactively look for ways to make our customers happy and to empower and educate them to build better businesses.
For many business owners building an app can be overwhelming, so your job will be to help them both understand and use the tools better, while answering questions along the way.
You’ll also need to be able to build apps for customers using the Knack software.
What You’ll Do
- Email, live chat and social support
- Proactive outreach to existing customers
- Building out our help docs
- Creating how-to’s, tutorials, and blog entries for using our product
- Gaining insights into how businesses on Knack use (and want to use) our service
What We’re Looking For
- Love interacting with people
- Enjoy writing and are able to do it in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, and would be comfortable explaining how Knack works
- Empathize with users and can see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoy solving open-ended problems
- Familiarity with databases and apps in general
- A desire to be a part of a long-term, profitable business that makes a great product loved by thousands of customers.
The Whole Package
Location: USA. Work remotely from the place where you are happiest and find your inspiration.
Compensation: competitive salary, flexible hours, loose vacation policy, paid corporate retreats.
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply