To be discussed.
The Customer Success Director is tasked with maintaining 95% of install base revenue, while also uncovering additional business opportunities for Liveops. As a Customer Success Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the team is achieving all KPI, and SLA goals while coordinating with other cross functional departments. The Customer Success Director will also be responsible for their direct teams goals.
* Defines KPI’s and reports results to customers in portfolio
* Owns P&L outcomes for customer accounts
* Architects Playbook
* Owns account reviews and internal and external communications
* Drive Cross Functional collaboration
* Develops long and short-term strategy
* Develops and manages Customer & Agent Communication plan.
* Ensure Multi-Level Coverage
* Manage a team of customer focused individuals
* Excellent account management and interpersonal skills: 5+ years of related business experience. 3+ years of experience building productive relationships with customers. Outsourced teleservices experience is a plus.
* Strong Analytical Ability: Must possess a keen ability to analyze account performance, recognize trends, and identify key levers for improving campaign performance.
* Project Management Skills: Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to quickly prioritize while managing multiple projects.
* Strong business acumen: Ability to quickly assess key issues and identify the right resources in the company to resolve them.
* Cross functional team management capability: Must have the ability to engage and manage resources across several internal functions of an organization.
* BA or BS required
Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
LiveOps offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply