Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
$18 per hour
The job is scheduled to start immediately and schedule flexibility is a must. In order to be considered for this position, you must live in the Los Angeles area. Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing the ways in which you are well suited for this position.
- Answer questions and resolve problems for Goldstar customers via e-mail and phone.
- Provide technical support via email and telephone for members who are having difficulty completing purchases, using our app or website, accessing their account, looking up existing tickets, etc.
- Approximately 25 hours a week working from home. Exact hours TBD in collaboration with the selected candidate. Flexibility is a must, as is the ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to occasionally work from our Pasadena office.
The successful candidate is likely to be:
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Highly competent in web functionality and online research
- Detail-oriented; able to organize data with patience and accuracy
- Able to appeal to customers and business partners via email and phone in a friendly, direct manner
- Customer-oriented, preferably with job experience in customer service
- Flexible schedule, can work some nights, weekends and holidays
Before applying, we recommend you:
- Review Goldstar’s website and get to know the business, with a particular emphasis on Help Topics and account pages.
- Read this job description carefully and honestly assess your fit and interest.
- Devote thought to the specific ways in which you’re well suited to this role.
Compensation and Perks:
- Hourly rate of $18 per hour
- Stock options as part of the Goldstar Employee Stock Option Plan
- Participation in the Employee Comp Ticket Program
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply