For our international and Multilanguage contact center, 5CA is looking for a Work-From-Home Customer Service Representative who is bilingual in both English and Swedish to provide support for various well-known international technology and videogames companies.
This is a part-time position (4 hours a day) from 09:00 to 13:00 CET, Mondays through Fridays.
Main tasks include:
- Providing customer support by telephone and e-mail, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer´s inquiries.
- Working together with team leaders and trainers to constantly keep knowledge up-to-date.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Fluency in English and Swedish (speaking and writing). Additional languages are a big plus.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment, Call Center or an international business setting.
- Quick learning skills and being open to working with new technologies and products.
- Flexibility, strong communication skills and being good at multitasking and problem solving.
- Full time availability
- A dedicated, quiet work space that is located within your own residence.
- Owning a PC (Apple computers are NOT compatible) with a Core i5 (or better/similar) processor
- 4GB of RAM (though 8GB or above is better)
- Mbps download speed
- 0.5 Mbps upload speed
- Windows 7 or 8.1 with a 64-bit system
- Having a pair of USB headsets (though this is required in the latter stages of the process)
What we offer:
- The possibility to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Constant up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and videogames.
- An organized structure, product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all agents to benefit from our expertise.
- All the required software, tools and data base.
- A permanent contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
How To Apply
To apply, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org@5ca.com