Job Category: Customer Service Representative
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Customer Service Representative (Part-Time, Work at Home)
As a Part-Time Work at Home Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to help people every day on behalf ofone of the top tech startups in the world… all from the comfort of your own home. This role offers 25 hours of work per week and gives you the flexibility you need for other things in your life like school, family and friends.
What you’ll be doing
You will use your positive attitude, your caring nature and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Talking to customers over the phone, email or chat to resolve their questions or concerns
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system
- Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
- Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
- Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
Why you’ll want to join the EGS team
- A comfortable, convenient work environment (your own)
- The only traffic is going from your bedroom to the couch
- Casual dress code
- The flexibility of a part-time job
- 100% paid training
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Time off for jury duty or military leave
- A great team environment with supportive co-workers
- You’ll feel empowered to do things the right way amid a culture of high personal and business integrity
- We’re a strong, global company that truly cares about our local communities
Who we’re looking for
The best fit for this job is someone who:
- Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Has 1-2 years of customer service experience or a Bachelor’s degree
- Can utilize his/her own computer equipment (Windows operating system required)
- Is tech savvy and has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Is comfortable using smart phone apps
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Cares about helping their customers
- Is team-focused
- Has the ability to multitask well
- Can adapt to a flexible schedule
- Is positive and can handle stress
- Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
Who we are
Expert Global Solutions (EGS)is a global customer service organization, serving the world’s leading companies and best-known brands. With more than 40,000 employees in locations around the world, our people deliver extraordinary service – via phone, email and chat, every day. Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to deliver outstanding customer service, EGS offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career, in a dynamic and customer-oriented environment.
- Work from home environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Are you ready to help your customers every day while also strengthening yourself and your career? If so, apply now to join the EGS team!
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply