Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
$11 per hour. 1 hour of Paid time off for every 10 hours worked starting on day 1.
Purely Poultry is now hiring a Remote Customer Service Representative Team Member!
This position requires experience raising poultry.
Salary: $11.00 per hour.
Location: Work From Home Remote in either Wisconsin or Missouri ONLY.
Customer Service Representative Role Accountabilities (approximately 95% of hours per week):
- Creating Customer Paradise via phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Implementing solutions relating to products, orders, and complaints.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and product availability.
- Communicating with vendors to fulfill orders and making sure orders are sensible each time an order is reviewed.
Team Member Role Accountabilities (approximately 5% of hours per week):
- Building healthy relationships, working collaboratively, and engaging regularly in productive, unfiltered conflict around important issues.
- Defining, measuring, analyzing, improving, and controlling roles and accountabilities.
- Using and updating a documented system of Ops Manual, work instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Using tools such as Gmail, Google Docs, Google Hangout, and task manager, with effective independent learning.
- Communicating clearly with stakeholders both orally and in writing.
- Maintaining a positive customer driven attitude in all circumstances.
- Embracing change, problem-solving, decision-making, and prioritizing of multiple tasks in an extremely fast-paced self-managed environment.
- Holding one another accountable to commitments and behaviors.
- Assessing Team Members performance and collecting feedback from Team Members.
- Actively seeking guidance when needed.
- Taking on new Roles, Domains, and Accountabilities as needed.
- Igniting and fueling a passion poultry. Participating in and sharing continuing poultry education.
- Following all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook, unless overruled by Governance Policies or the Roles Document
Required Qualifications for this position:
- Typing at least 40 words per minute.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent accepted, post secondary education preferred.
- Extremely comfortable with computers and internet, including the ability to multitask in multiple browser tabs and windows simultaneously; able to effectively search for and find information using search engines. You need to be able to figure out or learn how to be your own IT support.
- Experience raising poultry is required.
Pay: Payday is biweekly, every other Friday. According to the Fair Labor Standards Act, this position is recognized as nonexempt. We offer raises based on personal and business performance.
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), you will begin accumulating this benefit the first day of work. One hour of PTO is earned for each 10 full hours worked. Potentially a full time (40 hours per week) employee can earn up to 26 days of PTO each year. PTO can be used for vacation, illness, or personal reasons as needed.
Schedule: Core business hours are from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM CST. After 30 days, you will be able to set your own hours and schedule as long as you are able to meet the accountabilities for your roles. We are looking for a minimum of 20 and maximum of 40 hours per week.
Minimum Computer Hardware Requirements: Remote Work From Home Team Members need to provide their own computer and hardware that meets or exceeds these minimum requirements at their own cost. CPU: Intel core i5 and above, or equivalent; Memory: minimum 6 GB; Hard drive: 500 MB; Operating System: Windows 8.1 or 10; Webcam; 4 USB ports or USB hub; Internet access: DSL or above speeds. Internet must be cable or DSL, FIOS, T1 or T3. Dial-up, satellite or Wifi/4G-only internet service will not work. Wired headset with microphone with a spare on hand.
How To Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. After an initial phone screening, the first interview will be conducted in a Google Hangout with webcam email@example.com