Bilingual, Call Center, Customer Service
To be discussed.
REMOTE ANSWERING SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL – Work From Home
* Must be able to train in a virtual environment. This position is a work from home from day one
* Must be self-motivated, confident and able to work without direct supervision
* Must be okay working without having the social environment of a traditional workplace
* Part-time and full-time positions available
* Evenings, weekends and holidays a must
* Split shifts available and definitely a plus
* Typing required (minimum 40 WPM with few errors)
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
* Positive attitude and professional demeanor
* Previous call center or work from home customer service experience preferred
* Bilingual a plus
* Must own approved equipment (computer with dual monitors, headset, webcam, UPS back-up)
* Must have high-speed internet provider and two audio resources (VoIP soft phones and/or land line preferred)
* Must be very technically savvy with computers and virtual working environments
* Must have an approved, private, enclosed work space free from interruptions.
* Background check required.
* DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
About AnswerFirst Communications:
At AnswerFirst, we provide business answering services to many small, medium and large businesses around the globe. Our company is based in Tampa (we do not use overseas staff). Our Customer Service Professionals are ready and waiting around the clock. We offer live operator services including order entry, scheduling, customer care, messaging, and telephone answering to 2300+ clients. AnswerFirst was named as a finalist for the Tampa Bay Business Journals 2016 Best Places to Work Awards based on employee feedback. We have a 4.9 approval rating on Google and Glassdoor by our clients and employees. Member of ATSI and the Ybor Chamber of Commerce.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply