To be discussed.
The customer care service desk team will be responsible for providing resolution for post trip customer service issues for travelers and providing Agency Direction depending on the inquiry. This department is designed to provide extraordinary service to The Travel Collection Traveler population and timely and concise support to the agencies enrolled in the APEX program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: traveler issue resolution support, Agency program clarification, direction to complete a booking, vendor questions, technical support, Pay with Points Redemption process, analysis and trend reporting.
* Customer Service
Provide end to end research and resolution for reported customer service inquires on behalf of APEX travelers.
* Communicate directly with traveler or other designated contacts in regards to research and outcomes.
* Coordinate any customer payouts or credits.
* Liaise with vendors (air/car/hotel) when required.
* Provide monthly reporting for reported service issues, including tracking of payout amounts.
* Provide analysis and trending in regards to service issue root cause.
* Provide recommendations for training and or process improvement based on analysis.
* Meet with Operations Director on a monthly basis to review service issue trends.
* Card member /Pay with Points escalations ( we will route to AMEX)
* Understand all aspects of the APEX program.
* Remain up to date on all APEX and American Express training
* Provide direction to agencies when looking for support related to( includes but not limited to):
– How to complete a booking with the Travel Collection preferred vendors
– Questions regarding Pay with Points (PWP) redemption
– Program clarification
– Direct Contract Inquiries to the right induvial within the individual BUs
– Direct Onboarding questions to the ASKAPEX team
– Report questions
– Commission questions
* 5+ years’ experience in the travel industry (strong knowledge of WS/Sabre GDS is required)
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong Microsoft office skills (word, excel)
* Has strong understanding of own skill set and development opportunities
* Demonstrates exceptional team work
– Proactively offers support when ability matches need
– Acts as a leader among peers
– Thanks peers for support they have provided
* Consistently demonstrates master of the guiding principles in daily work habits
* Ability to provide constructive feedback to agents, peers and leaders when appropriate
* Ability to handle very difficult situations
– May seek minimal guidance, but generally has solution at hand
– Thinks creatively to find best/appropriate solution to difficult problems
– Able to support peers in decision making
– Knows when to escalate to a leader
* Strong understanding of key APEX initiatives and employs strong change management skills consistently
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply