Virtual Admin, Customer Service
To be discussed.
This is one of many contract opportunities, but specific program availability changes frequently. We value your time. Therefore, apply only once to become a Working Solutions Agent. If selected, you will have access to view all program opportunities accepting new agents at that time.
Working Solutions agents on the Customer Service Program will offer customer service by taking inbound calls and emails with inquiries from members and sales reps (during the same shift) regarding member account problems, new promotions, services, features and membership cancellation requests. Contractors must be fast thinkers with excellent communication skills who can clearly answer member questions and anticipate future needs.
* Superior customer Service: Contractors must have a positive and professional demeanor, with responsive customer service to provide white glove service.
* Excellent communication skills: Contractors must be able to show excellent verbal and written communication skills to handle inbound calls and emails support as needed.
* Sales Skills: Contractors must be willing to make strong retention attempts on calls from members who want to cancel membership.
* Tech Savvy Multi-tasker: Contractors must be able to speak with callers while navigating through multiple systems, entering vital information to create a client profile.
* Flexibility & Availability: Contractors must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the clients operating hours.
* Travel experience is a plus.
Contractors on the customer service program will need to successfully pass a background check to work this program. The background check will consist of a social security number verification, national sex offender registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting applications from candidates residing in CA, NY, PA or WA.Click Here to Apply