Job Category: Customer Service Representative
Location: Work from anywhere (USA)
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience to each customer. No copy and paste answers. Only meaningful, personalized replies with love and care injected into each message.
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues through various support channels such as emails, calls, blogs, social media etc.
- Analyze customer feedback while continuously looking for ways to improve customer experience.
- Engage the customer community through our forums, social media platforms, and daily interaction.
- Inspire and motivate our students to work towards their goals and achieve success.
- Strive to make Lurn nation a community that our students are proud to be a part of!
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy spending hours communicating with customers.
- Technology is your good friend.
- You can communicate technically with NON-technical people.
- You have an innovative mind and are a self-starter.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience.
To apply, please send us a copy of your resume as well as a video cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position. Your video cover letter should be no longer than 2 minutes.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply