We are looking for an all-star Customer Experience Associate to join our team. By engaging with customers via email, live chat, and phone, you will gain valuable insight into the operations of a fast-paced company in an exciting and rewarding industry. To succeed in this position, we expect energy, dedication, empathy, resilience, and a willingness to learn on the fly. Remote candidates welcome to apply.
* Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries with care and attentiveness using the ZenDesk interface.
* Reply to customer live chat requests using the Intercom platform.
* Assist customers with any and all aspects of managing online subscriptions for our core product and TB12 Performance Meals.
* Build positive relationships with customers and potential customers, as well as with members of the Purple Carrot
* After thorough training and in-the-moment learning, become an expert in all things Purple Carrot.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 1-2 years customer service related experience (retail, restaurants, etc.)
* Computer literacy required (Microsoft Office, Google Platforms, Social Media Platforms)
* Consumer Package Foods experience and/or start-up experience a plus
* Ability to work flexible hours with evening and weekend shifts a plus!
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, team-based environment
* Stellar written, verbal, and social communication skills
* Genuine empathy and compassion, high emotional intelligence
* Willing to pitch in wherever necessary
* Creative thinker that is flexible, proactive, and hard-working
* Have a passion for good, healthy food
About Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot is a meal kit subscription service on a mission to help customers eat more plants. We are looking for hardworking individuals who take pride in having fun and have a passion for startup culture. From spin and gin nights, to our annual day of service in the surrounding community, we work to live and yet live to work because we’re doing what we love. We’re crafting delicious, 100% plant-based recipes and shipping them to homes across the country, making it easier than ever to eat healthy, nutrient-dense foods on a regular basis. Since its launch in October 2014, Purple Carrot has grown significantly with increasing revenues, new subscribers, and national reach. In the spring of 2017 Purple Carrot launched TB12 Performance Meals, which offer gluten-free, high-protein, and limited soy recipes developed in partnership with NFL quarterback Tom Brady and TB12Sports.
We are committed to a safe and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, handicap, veteran status, or marital status.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (medical, dental, and life), a matching 401k plan, free weekly Purple Carrot or TB12 boxes, a positive environment, and working alongside co-workers who are passionate about food. Plus, you’ll always get to taste what our test kitchen is cooking up!