To be discussed.
This position is directly responsible for the day-to-day operation of the call center and is directly responsible for the overall productivity of the call center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for supervising the daily activities of all assigned employees and their daily tasks as needed
* Manage employee activity and development
– Scheduling and attendance issues
– Disciplinary issues including recommendations for terminations
– Performance evaluations
– Communication with employees of changes to current systems
– Monitoring individual standards
% Dialer Log In
* Manage departme* ntal standards
– Customer service/call quality
– Hold time
– Service level
– Answer speed
– Abandoned rate
* Manage daily call center activity
– Tracking attendance
– Assisting the representatives with questions concerning accounts
* Conduct performance-based coaching
* Improve employee performance by implementing customized agent training and development plans, using available reports, feedback and call analytics information
* Provide employees with timely, effective, and accurate performance reporting and information, including leading regular team meetings.
* Responsible for the overall quality of service provided by the department for our clients
* Responsible for the growth and development of both the leaders and the representatives within the Customer Care center.
* Share best practices and suggestions for performance improvement both within their team and throughout the Customer Care center.
* Develop and implement reward and recognition programs, projects, and initiatives
* Any other duties as assigned by leadership
* Regular and reliable attendance required
Directly supervises their Customer Care Team Lead and up to 25 representatives and all their daily activities; Responsible for meeting the production guidelines and ensuring the quality of service of the call center
* Must type 40 WPM
* Experience with the AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
* Must be able to accurately and effectively communicate direction with other departmental staff members both verbally and in writing
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
* Must be able to evaluate employees performance and communicate the information to the employee
* Demonstrated leadership qualities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1 to 2 year supervisory experience in a call center environment.
* College degree preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
* Remote work-from-home
* Must live in one of the following states: Arkansas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Florida, Georgia, Virginia or North Carolina
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply