To be discussed.
This is a remote position enabling you to work from your dedicated home office environment.
CampusGuard focuses primarily on the needs of campus based organizations including higher education institutions, healthcare providers, city, county and state government agencies and hospitality markets. All of our staff has experience working with the unique needs of these campus based environments. With a primary focus on assisting organizations with achieving compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and the Health Information Privacy and Accountability Act (HIPAA), in addition we are a full service cybersecurity firm experienced in all industry standard compliance and information security issues.
The Customer Advocate coordinates the efforts of team members, and in some instances works with third-party contractors in order to deliver efficient and effective services to our customers. They establish and maintain constant communication with customers including selling and reviewing contract services, configuring portal and online training access, coordinating vulnerability scan and penetration testing services, establishing and attending monthly project update calls, and keeping CampusGuard staff up-to-date on activities at assigned customer sites.
Activities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Engage with customers and Security Advisors in order to fully comprehend and consequently define project scope, goals, and deliverables in order to support the business goals of our customers.
* Coordinate project Kick-Off Calls, Onsite Visit schedule of activities, Assessment Report and Roadmap Review Calls, and Monthly PCI Team calls.
* Promote and sell Annual Support Agreements, Consulting Services, Online Training, and other products and services offered by the Company.
* Develop and maintain loyal and trusted business relationships with our customers, managing all aspects of the customer relationship.
* Develop and maintain customer-specific project plans and associated communications.
* Plan and schedule project milestones and deliverables, and track to ensure timely delivery.
* Set realistic timelines by estimating the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to fellow team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
* Continually manage project expectations with team members and customers.
* Build, develop, and grow any and all business relationships essential to the overall success of the project by maintaining integrity in all thoughts and actions.
* Maintain clear and candid communication with customers on an ongoing basis.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requests, documentation, and presentations as needed.
* Coordinate customer meetings, preparing agendas for each discussion and detailed notes if requested.
* Coordinate vulnerability scans and/or penetration tests, along with associated report delivery as determined by customer agreement(s).
* Provide input on customer communications through comments on articles, social media references, or news alerts on the latest in industry, Company, and customer news.
* Candidate agrees to complete the PCIP Course and obtain certification within six (6) months of start date.
Assist with sales and marketing activities:
* Participate in sales calls or presentations as needed
* Attend conferences as appropriate
* Other sales/marketing support duties as requested
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The Customer Advocate must have sufficient service delivery knowledge and experience to coordinate customer project activities.
* Minimum acceptable education requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Project Management, or the equivalent, and/or 3 years’ experience in a Customer Relationship Management and/or Project Management capacity, including 1 year process development and execution (preferably at an institution of higher education).
* Minimum acceptable work experience requirements:
– Strong familiarity with project management.
– Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential, with demonstrated experience in personnel management.
– Direct experience with higher education electronic commerce a plus.
– Experience in working with payment card industry / security requirements a plus.
KEY SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAITS:
* Ability to read and understand the communication styles of customers that come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
* Gain the customer’s trust in order to form the foundation for effective communication, thereby increasing customer retention.
* Able to educate and influence our customers by explaining our services and recommending the appropriate services that will best fit their needs.
* Capable of adjusting to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
* Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
* Ability to work unsupervised in a home office setting.
* Maintain integrity and honesty, while being persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
* Capable of eliciting cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including customer’s finance organization, IT and other departments, as well as Company personnel.
* Willing to travel up to 15% of the time.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply