Travel Agent, Customer Service, Call Agent, Brand Ambassador
$12 – $17 per hour.
Agents on this program will earn $12 – $17 an hour, based on productivity and certifications.
Help Customers Travel the World—From Your Own Home
What it takes—program details:
- Working Solutions is seeking travel agents to work from their homes, supporting our corporate clients.
- Agents will make air, hotel and car reservations for corporate clients, using a web-based Sabre application.
- Agents will provide routing and pricing—plus rerouting and repricing—information to facilitate customer decisions on itinerary selection and ticketing options for new air, car and hotel reservations, as well as changes to existing reservations.
- Calls will be routed to the agent’s home and reservations will be made using the client’s reservation system.
Agents on this project will need a background in travel and recent Global Distribution System (GDS) experience. If your GDS experience is rusty, we offer refresher courses in Sabre.
We ensure quality service through the best agents—which could be you. Know that Working Solutions receives a 90% recommend rate from agents on Glassdoor. It’s what clients expect.
Program hours: Agents need to commit to a minimum of 25 hours a week.
- Recent GDS experience (Apollo, Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre and WorldSpan)
- Knowledgeable of corporate bookings and business demands
- Experience in travel industry and delivering world-class customer service—the same you would expect
How to Apply
We value your time. That’s why when you apply, your application is available for all our open programs. Please specify SABRE as your keyword in the additional information section of the application.Click Here to Apply