Editing, SEO & SEM, Online Marketing, Writing, Copywriting
To be discussed.
* The ideal copywriter will be someone who has excellent English writing skills and is excited to write high-quality, SEO-optimized content on behalf of our clients.
* Our client base ranges from professional service providers, such as lawyers and wellness centers to fashion and automotive retailers to tech start-ups. Therefore, we need someone who is very adept at research and has the ability to quickly produce professional copy on a variety of subjects.
* The ideal candidate for this position is a talented writer with at least 1-2 years of professional, non-academic experience, who understands how to create SEO content and has a strong familiarity with online marketing.
* The candidate would also need to be responsible, self-motivated, and well-organized.
* Throughout the contract, we will correspond on a weekly basis regarding all of your writing assignments via email. The expected workload will range between 1 to 20 (250 – 2000 words) articles to be written each week. We anticipate that the articles will take an hour to research and write. We will pay $14 per 500-word article on the 1st and 15th of each month, upon review and approval of your work.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply