Education & Training, Human Services, Youth & Children
To be discussed.
In this positions, you will prepare and serve nutritious snacks and meals for our active and busy kids.
Monday – Friday approximately 25 hours/week
Room for growth and advancement – come grow with us
Our Food Specialists…
Create home-style, nutritional meal plans in the boundaries of their school’s budget, as well as state and federal requirements.
1. Prepare and serve nutritious and delicious meals and snacks for children and staff.
2. Maintain inventory of food and supplies and order more when needed.
3. Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
4. Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise form parents every day!
5. Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
1. Work experience in cooking and/or food preparation for multiple individuals, preferably in a childcare facility
2. An understanding of all current state and local regulations
3. Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
4. A High School diploma or equivalent
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply