Project Management, Training, Continuing Education
$22.77 / hr
About the IMB:
IMB’s mission is to partner with churches to empower limitless missionary teams who are making disciples and multiplying churches among unreached peoples and places for the glory of God. More than 1.7 billion people still live with little or no access to the Gospel. IMB is an entity of the Southern Baptist Convention, the nation’s largest evangelical denomination, with more than 46,000 churches and over 15 million members.
Are you a job seeker with experience developing learning materials and training modules for Christian audiences?
The International Mission Board, a nonprofit religious organization in Richmond, VA, is hiring for a part-time contract Curriculum and Content Project Associate.
The part-time contract Curriculum and Content Project Associate will work closely with the curriculum and content manager, helping to deliver training content and curriculum design projects.
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Dates: 11 month contract
Rate: $22.77 / hr
* Create, edit, and execute training content for pre-and post-deployment training, discipleship curriculum, and continuing education
* Help manage course curriculum projects from start to finish
* Assist with quality control and assessment tools on training for results
* Experience with animation or filming/editing short iPhone videos (30sec -3 minutes)
* Intermediate proficiency with In-Design, Adobe design software or similar software
* Understanding of Social Networking Platforms
* Familiarity with Discipleship Training Tools
* Excellent written communication skills
* Experience writing and managing projects
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply