Writing, Content Writing
* Work across one or more of the following domains – social media; website and blogs; grant proposals;marketing brochures; communication material for partners.
* Create engaging and user-focused content of high quality
* Employ visual and graphical aid to support the content
* Ensure that the content is in consonance with the organization’s brand, image and philosophy.
* Has at least a Bachelor’s degree with experience in content creating roles.
* Has excellent professional writing skills.
* Works well with minimum supervision.
* Can work with occasional tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
* Well versed with technical terminologies and trends in domains mentioned above.
* Can efficiently respond to regular briefing over phone calls and convert that into required deliverable in a timely manner.
* Candidates with some exposure and experience in social entrepreneurship or non-profit sector would be preferred.
* Mutually negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience
* Flexibility to pay on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or project basis.