Job Category: Content Editor
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
As a Content Editor, you’ll be a member of the Community Team. Your primary responsibility will be to sift through videos and identify the best and most interesting videos to feature in our mobile apps.
- Watch user-generated videos and decide which videos should be featured for mass viewership in the Kamcord mobile app.
- Stay on top of popular trends in world news and social media and use those trends, as necessary, to inform the kind of content you feature.
- Identify and propose process improvements that can make featuring more efficient and result in better quality content.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Driven team player who doesn’t need hand-holding to get things done. We love folks who own things 110%.
- Reliable, responsible, and a clear communicator. Very responsive to communication via Skype, Slack, and email.
- A great understanding of what’s interesting, funny, and engaging to a wide audience, especially teens and young adults. You’re in tune with young and popular culture.
- People who thrive in fast paced and high stress environments. Kamcord is a startup after all!
- Able to work weekends.
- Prior experience featuring content, preferably photos and/or videos.
- Experience maintaining active social media accounts (personal or for work), whether it be Instagram, Twitter, Vine, YouTube, Musical.ly, Facebook Pages, etc.
- A positive attitude about all things in life 🙂
WHY JOIN US?
- Our hiring bar is very high, so you’ll work with the brightest people in the industry.
- You’ll join at the ground level, move fast, and make an immediate and measurable impact.
- Flexibility to work from wherever is most convenient for you.
- We’re recognized by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work in 2016”.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply