San Francisco or remote
Attention language sticklers and grammar nerds: We’re hiring talented writers to create engaging content inside NoRedInk’s grammar engine. Are you a great writer? Do you love playing with language? Want to wear many hats at a well-funded and fast-growing startup? If you’re interested in helping us rid the world of “red ink” please read on.
- Creating funny, entertaining, and high-quality sentences within our grammar engine, helping massive numbers of students, teachers, and parents all over the world. You’ll also create tutorials to help students improve when they’ve made mistakes
- Researching new grammar categories and performing other tasks that constantly improve our content creation system
- Writing copy for the site (our newsletter, FAQ, help page, blog, testimonials page, etc.)
- Performing “quality control” on sentences and formulas that users have flagged
- You love playing with language, have excellent grammar, and understand how to engage middle and high school students
- You’re very organized, and you’re great at creating organizational systems to manage complex tasks
- You’re tech savvy
- You’re hungry to make a difference in education, and you bring passion, an awesome work ethic, and an entrepreneurial mindset to all your endeavors
- You want to be a part of something special
WHAT ARE WE UP TO?
NoRedInk is one of the fastest growing ed-tech companies in the country. Our learning engine helps students improve their grammar and writing skills using their personal interests and adaptive learning. Students answer over 2 million questions per day on our site, and we’re on a mission to eliminate the “red ink” on their papers. We’re backed by Google Ventures and other top-tier investors, and we’ve spread to over 10% of US schools. Here’s our 2-minute pitch on NBCand recent TechCrunch and Forbes articles about us.
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply