Job Category: Community, Social Media
Location: Work from anywhere (U.K., Australia, Global)
~$2,500 per month. Based on Experience.
WeddingWire is the nation’s leading technology company serving the $100+ billion wedding, corporate, and social events industry. Simply put: We connect people with great merchants and help event merchants build their businesses. We are also a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
The Community Consultant will help bring Community Events to life in targeted WeddingWire markets. This position will merge community building and event planning skills to engage with the WeddingWire audience and collaborate with wedding professionals. The Community Consultant will work closely with the Senior Community Manager on community building strategies and tactics, with an overall goal of activating and inspiring WeddingWire communities across the country. This is a contract part-time position, 20 hours per week.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, support, and execute events for engaged couples in WeddingWire markets throughout the US
- Cultivate relationships with wedding professionals and like-minded players
- Identify local brand champions and support their efforts to strengthen local WeddingWire communities
- Work alongside the Senior Community Manager to implement community building strategies, while working to drive engagement and provide support to the WeddingWire couples community
- Communicate results and recommendations for growth to the Senior Community Manager and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years event planning and/or community management experience
- Strong understanding of event planning and coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize efficiently
- Results-oriented self-starter with the ability to take initiative
- Strong commitment to time management, accuracy, and professionalism
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically; travel may occur outside of standard business hours (i.e. evenings and weekends)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
- You have experience managing relationships with stakeholders
- You demonstrate the ability to adhere to budgets and timelines
- You have superior customer service skills
- You have experience engaging and activating community groups
If this describes you, click “apply” to start your career adventure with us!
WeddingWire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply