HR & Recruiting
To be discussed.
The College Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for making sure we hire great people; people who will be good team members and strong advocates for running the best business to serve our customers. This position will be primarily focused on arranging logistics for candidate interviews and events as well as tracking and compiling various metrics on the recruiting process. This role partners with hiring managers across numerous business units. The College Recruiting team is committed to improving the candidate and hiring manager experience.
The College Recruiting Coordinator position could be virtual or on site in Fort Worth, Texas area.
* Self-motivated; acts with initiative with minimal supervision
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Reservations and event planning (experience with booking travel and hotels) experience preferred
* Ability to work collaboratively with multiple groups, organizations and diverse cultures and easily embraces/adapts to change
* Displays a customer service focus and manages relationships well
* Comfortable working in Excel (medium skill level)
* Utilizes information from candidate or hiring manager experience and other metrics to suggest and assist in the implementation of new/updated policies and procedures
* Independent and analytical thinker (as it relates to using metrics to improve the hiring process)
*College recruitment experience preferred
Arrange logistics and track spending for events on campus including pre-campus events and mixers
Serve as point of contact for campus contacts and candidates on a variety of questions
Manages reporting needs for campus and candidates within the MBA program
Track, monitor, report and update candidate status throughout the interview process (offers accepted or declined,
PeopleScout, is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. Facilitating over 250,000 annual hires worldwide, PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries.
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company, has helped define the RPO industry since we were founded in 1991. Our proprietary applicant tracking system and revolutionary processes have simplified and standardized candidate sourcing, selection, hiring, on-boarding and retention for some of the top companies in the world.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply