To be discussed.
At Inovalon, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered. For over 15 years, we have been in the business of using innovative technology to improve the efficiency and accuracy of healthcare delivery. Today, we are changing the way patients are cared for, by providing unparalleled data and insights in real-time to doctors and patients when they need it most.
We are seeking a Nurse/Coding Abstractor to conduct chart reviews for purposes of identifying, confirming, and documenting appropriate medical coding per Quality Outcomes and ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM requirements.
* Accurately and efficiently conduct medical record review/abstraction services;
* Maintain accuracy and productivity standards on all assigned projects;
* Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor regarding issues/nuances that arise during review processes;
* Submit complete, timely and accurate information as per protocol;
* Attend all department meetings and trainings as directed;
* Complete accuracy, and inter-rater reliability testing upon hire and on an ongoing basis as determined by Inovalon;and
* Maintain appropriate certification/licensure as required in this position.
* Medical Record Coder (CPC or comparable with at least 1 year of coding experience);
* Prefer experience in performing chart abstractions;
* Ability to handle and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
* Computer literate and detail oriented;
* Professionally skilled in verbal and written communication;
* Must have high speed internet access; and
* Successfully complete all job specific Inovalon training programs.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply