K-12, Online Teaching, Writing, Online Content
To be discussed.
We’re looking for the perfect combination of a linguist nerd, pop culture expert, and stand-up comedian. If you think you fit the bill, send us your wittiest cover letter and resume; we’ll be waiting with bated breath. If we like what we see, a topic-specific writing sample will be required. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
As a curriculum writer, you’ll
1. Write engaging lessons—including vocab and grammar-based readings, conversation scripts, and activities—for online publication.
2. Create user-friendly answer keys to accompany your lessons.
3. Plan with a collaborative curriculum map and national foreign language standards.
4. Use a student-friendly, teacher-friendly, and Shmoopy writing voice and style.
The ideal candidate should have
1. Experience teaching Mandarin Chinese.
2. Familiarity with writing for non-academic audiences and ability to express concepts in an approachable way.
3. An eye for detail, a knack for organization, and a love of making deadlines.
4. Competency in Microsoft Word.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply