Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
$12 per hour.
You’re a problem-solver and amazing with customers. You enjoy written communications and want to develop your skills using today’s cutting-edge technology. You can multitask and know how to prioritize and manage your time. Because you’ll be working from home, you understand that you need to have discipline.
If this sounds like you, you could be part of our rock-star team of At-Home Chat Specialists!
- Continuous training and coaching
- Working in a fast–paced, dynamic, supportive environment
- Collaborative teamwork
- Part-time hours (minimum 20-maximum 28 hours per week)
- Working from the comfort of your own home
- No uniforms! Jeans, yoga pants, slippers, shorts…it’s completely up to you!
ActivEngage provides a unique employee-focused culture and casual work environment that exudes professionalism, encourages innovation, and supports fun.
Since 2007, ActivEngage has provided the most trusted automotive live chat service to businesses around the world. Our mission is to lead the way in innovative live chat technology and to inspire conversations that create powerful first impressions and help build lasting relationships between automotive businesses and their online customers. Unlike any other live chat service, ActivEngage’s chat team is highly-trained to have quality conversations and provide exceptional online customer service.
ActivEngage is an award-winning chat provider and has ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing American companies for the past three years. We also ranked on Deloitte’s 2013 and 2014 Technology Fast 500 list, and were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Central Florida in 2012 and 2013.
ActivEngage is headquartered in Maitland, Florida.
Chat Specialist Job Description:
ActivEngage Chat Specialists provide an exceptional first impression on behalf of our customers by quickly answering online chat requests from consumers. Each Chat Specialist is responsible for having dynamic conversations that drive the consumer to want to do business with our customers. Conversations are not scripted. Chat Specialists need to think quickly to provide a personalized experience for each consumer based on their wants and needs. Therefore, the ability to multi-task, research, improvise, and type quickly is a must. All communication with consumers takes place via our custom developed, web-based live chat console. This is not a sales position, however, each Chat Specialist is responsible for meeting monthly metrics.
- Must be able to type 45 WPM
- Must be experienced at navigating website pages and quickly identifying information
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Detail oriented and customer-focused
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Ability to follow direction
- Career oriented and professional
- Experience as a Sales and/or Customer Service Associate is a plus
- Fluent in multiple languages/bilingual is a plus
- Must provide dedicated work space free from distractions
- Must provide own equipment (hardware, reliable internet access, phone, etc.)
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including weekends and nights, and holidays as necessary. Schedules are published well in advance.
- Automotive knowledge a plus
- Resolution – 1920×1080
- CPU – Intel Core I3
- RAM – 4GB
- Class – Reliable Highspeed
- Speed – 15 Mbs
- MS Security Essentials or other Active Malware Detection Software
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply