Customer Service, Internet & Ecommerce, Analyst
Upwork (previously Elance – oDesk) is looking for a new member for the Chargeback Team. You will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, reviewing incoming chargeback/fraud disputes, assisting with the compilation of rebuttals, as well as day-to-day chargeback processing duties including chargeback reporting.
This is a fully remote/telecommute, hourly contract position for Upwork. The hours can start part-time, with the expectation that you will transition into being available 40hrs/week after a few months (full-time availability still preferred).
* Experience and expertise in Chargebacks
* Must be able to work Saturday & Sunday plus 3 weekdays (flexible hours)
* Experience working in an e-commerce environment (particularly payments/fraud)
* Research skills/familiarity with fraud reviews
* Knowledge of the payment card industry
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Efficient with the ability to work under pressure and meet all deadlines
* Excellent communication skills as well as a “can do” attitude
* Great customer service skills
* Work from home, anywhere in the world (as long as there’s an internet connection and a laptop!)
* Be a direct contractor for Upwork (previously oDesk – Elance) – check us out at www.upwork.com
* Work-life balance, flexible schedule