Customer Service, Data Entry, Medical & Health
If you are looking to get your foot in the door within the medical industry and have excellent data entry skills this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Our client in Gilbert is looking for someone who has good accurate data entry skills and someone that pays attention to detail. Someone that has the aptitude and drive to learn medical terminology and experience, this would be a perfect fit! Please read the job description and qualifications below.
1. Post charges and approve tickets that may include but not limited to office, PT and surgery visits.
2. Charges for the month must be posted and approved within month end deadline.
3. Post all surgery charges after the Surgery Coder has coded them.
4. Ensure that the coding on charges is appropriate prior to entering charges.
5. Review codes and charges for accuracy and completeness.
6. Convey Co-pays and/or Pre-pays to appropriate date of service.
1. 1-2 years Charge Entry/Data Entry Experience (Orthopedic Experience a plus, but not required)
2. Must have High School Diploma or GED
3. Good time management and problem solving skills
4. Previous customer service experience in a medical office setting
5. Attention to detail
6. Ability to multitask
7. Strong organizational skills
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply