Education & Training, Youth & Children
To be discussed.
1. Help supervise a group of children in a community based after school and summer day camp program.
2. Responsibilities include participating with children in activities such as sports, art and dance, helping them grow and develop as individuals and bond as a group.
3. Be team players.
4. Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
5. Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families.
6. Ability to set limits and maintain helping role of practitioner and to intervene appropriately.
7. 16hrs week for 38 weeks during school year and 34hrs week for 7 weeks in summer.
8. SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
* age 16 or older
* High School Diploma
* Must love children, working in groups and being part of a community
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply