Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.
Liveops connects you to work in customer service as an at-home virtual call center agent. You will find tons of different service opportunities that you can do right from your home, with schedules that work for your life.
Client Overview – Intuit
Liveops is looking for agents interested in using cutting edge technology to provide personalized support for Intuit. As a dedicated Intuit agent, you will use SmartLook to interact with customers via video to provide product support for customers.
* Research, navigate, and locate answers from webpages/resources independently while engaging the customer.
* Use your analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills in combination with your troubleshooting and problem-solving knowledge.
* Demonstrate a sincere desire to assist the customer and put the customer’s needs first.
Work the hours you want, when you want!
* Minimum of 20 hours per week January – April
* Calls are available 7 days a week, 8am – 12am ET
* On April 15th (Tax Day), a minimum of 7 hours are required
Hours are available from 8am ET – 3am ET
* This is a seasonal opportunity that will end after April 15th, 2019
Successful agents will have the opportunity to provide services for additional clients after Intuit’s peak season has ended.
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
* You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience providing technical support for computer software or hardware.
* You have experience taking inbound and outbound calls.
* Smiling face, professional appearance and a helpful attitude.
* Ability to solve problems using resources to effectively solve problems for customers.
* Previous experience using Intuit software programs like TurboTax and QuickBooks preferred.
* You’re comfortable assisting customers via video chat using Intuit’s SmartLook technology.
– A very easy way to connect with customers while displaying in a very small box on the side.
– Intuit will provide a web cam and a wraparound background to attach behind your chair.
– While working the client requires that all agents wear a white polo shirt.
Technology and Certification Requirements
Technology needed for success
* CPU: Core i3 or higher
* Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
* Operating System:
– PC: Windows 7,8, or 10
– MAC: OSX 10.10 Yosemite
– Chromebook: Not permitted
* Internet Connection:
– Download Speed: Minimum 5.0 Mbps
– Uplaod Speed: Minimum 3.0 Mbps
* Internet Service:
– Ability to connect directly to the Intuit Citrix service over the Internet.
– Hardwired (not wi-fi)
– Connection via DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic
– Not permitted: Satellite, Microwave and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services
– Prohibited: Connectivity through an unauthorized Proxy Service or unauthorized VPN service
* Browser: Chrome
* USB Headset
Application and Certification Process
To become an agent the following is required:
* Sign a Statement of Work
* Pass a background/credit check
* Complete all certification requirements
The certification class will begin, Monday, February 25th, 2019. Full certification will take 3 weeks. This certification is a combination of required live facilitated sessions and self-led eLearning modules.
* Weeks 1 & 2: Attend a live facilitated session each day, Monday-Friday. Most sessions are only about an hour in length and there will be at least 7 different session times to choose from. You’ll have a choice of morning, afternoon and evening sessions. In between facilitated sessions, complete the self-paced learning modules.
* Week 3: With your certification complete, you’ll take a few hours of live calls (paid) and also have the opportunity to join facilitated sessions where mock call scenarios will be offered. We’ll make sure your business is comfortable and that you are well prepared for the upcoming tax season!