Job Category: Inbound Calls
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
Commensurate with experience.
Doctor On Demand is one of the fastest growing startups in the digital health space. Our service allows patients to connect to a real, US-licensed MD for immediate consultation via video visit, 24x7x365. Our target use cases are people with colds/flu, pediatric questions, prescription refills, and many more. The service helps prevent unnecessary in-person doctor visits and help doctors make extra money. We also have some strategic relationships that give us massive advantages in reaching millions of US consumers.
Our investors include Andreessen / Horowitz, Google Ventures, Venrock, Shasta, Sir Richard Branson and other fantastic angels. The founders have an excellent track record of building great companies. We’re now looking for a talented and driven Call Center Manager to join our customer support team and continue to make our service the best mobile health experience available.
We want you to help grow and optimize our world class support operations. Our team presently supports a wide variety of activities for both patients and physicians.
You’ll strengthen team culture and promote member and agent happiness, while tracking our department’s KPIs. You will report directly to the Director of Member Support.
You will be assigned a regular schedule, but will require flexibility to support the team as needed. As we are a 24/7 operation, support may include some evening/weekend assistance. This position is aremote opportunity and you would be required to work from home.
- Oversee day-to-day management of a remote based member support team
- Create protocols and procedures to ensure our team is operating effectively, efficiently, and safely
- Define procedures to properly manage inbound inquiries, escalations, etc.
- Provide thorough support to physician staff to ensure they are able to deliver stellar patient care
- Have working knowledge of all workflows and train and coach employees to ensure they are followed
- Review customer contacts daily to ensure we are maintaining our commitment to quality service
- Ensure all internal and external knowledge base content is current and accurate
- Identify trends within the contact center and suggest strategic improvements to optimize operations and improve care
- 5+ years management experience (remote staff management preferred)
- 2+ years in a healthcare or startup/tech environment
- Experience with web based systems and current technology trends
- Experience with analytics and Excel
- Telecommuting experience
- Medical experience is a plus
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply