To be discussed.
Kickstand is a progressive staffing agency that connects fast-paced companies with exceptional Virtual Assistants.
Founded by two female entrepreneurs, Kickstand started with a simple mission: to connect our fellow moms to flexible and engaging work, easily. We’ve quickly grown into a company that fosters work/life balance for both our VA’s and our clients. This is the future of work!
Our superstar virtual professionals are proactive, tech-savvy, and natural problem solvers. We look for excellent written and verbal communicators with a positive, collaborative spirit.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE KICKSTAND COMMUNITY:
Work when and where you want, on your own terms.
MENTORSHIP & DEVELOPMENT
Pair up with mentors in our collaborative community, and access training for skills, new tech, and emerging industries.
Competitive compensation with opportunities to advance and a competitive bonus structure.
We match our VA’s with projects that fit their interests, so work stays engaging and fun.
* Word processing
* PowerPoint preparation
* Call screening
* Email management
* Travel arrangements
* Expense management
* Appointment setting
* CRM management
* Calendar management
* Handling purchases
* Create structure/workflow/processes
* Provide other administrative support as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You naturally exercise excellent judgment in a variety of situations.
Managing multiple projects and tasks to completion in a fast-paced environment is your thing. Complicated calendar scheduling? No problem. Travel itineraries? You got it. We look for strong planning, social, emotional, and organizational skills.
You’re a forward-looking thinker who anticipates needs, actively seeks opportunities, and proposes solutions with strong decision-making capability. You’re self-directed and able to plan and coordinate many projects simultaneously, often working with ambiguous guidelines.
You write and speak clearly and effectively, and interact with everyone in a positive, professional and friendly manner. Editing and proofreading is your jam. You also safeguard confidential information with a high-level of discretion, professionalism, and integrity.
You’re highly proficient in contemporary office software applications (Microsoft Suite). Experience with any of the following is a plus: Google Drive, Apple Keynote, Slack, Asana, Google sites. You learn new software quickly and independently.
You enjoy working in a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented. You’re a highly resourceful team-player who works effectively with all levels of staff, while also maintaining effectiveness on your own. Simply put: you’re dedicated to the work.
* Bachelor’s Degree (preferred, but not required)
* Experience working with managers and teams located remotely (preferred, but not required)
* 5+ experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or in an administrative support role
* In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and
* the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
* High Speed internet access
* Smartphone with email capabilities
* Ability to take incoming calls and make outgoing calls
* Designated professional, quiet space
* Available at least 20 hours per week, minimum.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply