To be discussed.
Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans to investors seeking better, more stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
* Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
* Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the most premier investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including FirstMark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors, and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries, all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
The BPO Vendor Manager (Bilingual English/Spanish) is responsible for Strategy and Governance of all complex third-party providers to maximize the business value from the relationships. Will also rigorously manage various kinds of risks that these complex relationships may create. The purpose of the BPO Vendor Manager role is to take full accountability of developing and executing outsourcing strategies and governing the large scale BPO vendors.
BPO Strategy Execution and Transition:
* Work with the strategy team in conducting strategic studies of various operational areas and vendors assigned to the manager. This includes an in-depth review & assessment of existing operating model, processes, service levels, technology & total cost of operations.
* Defining global delivery model solution such that it maximizes the value of outsourcing service provider and minimizes risks associated with the relationship
* Work with existing and new suppliers to develop new innovative solutions and validate internal hypothesis
BPO Supplier Governance
Implementing and leading detailed governance including:
* Contract Management
* Financial Management
* Performance Management
* Relationship Management
* Develop deep expertise of operations that are being outsourced to the supplier; to be able to develop effective solutions to operational and contractual problems
* Ensure governance and value tracking processes for assigned vendors are effective and in compliance with Insikt’s Third Party Oversight policy and in alignment with established category strategies
* Serve as vendor specific subject matter expert pertaining to delivery of 3rd party services and performance, financial & contract management throughout the life of the relationship.
* Lead the continuous improvement efforts for supplier governance.
* Maintain current industry regulation knowledge, with respect to outsourcing strategies and vendor
* Develop and manage issue, risk action and mitigation plans.
* Work on complex vendor negotiations requiring understanding of contractual terms and sourcing levers. Lead the negotiation for complex change orders and new Statement of Work SOWs within the existing Master Service Agreement (MSA).
* Directly interact with senior leadership of the functional area that has been outsourced
* Orchestrate and facilitate governance meeting between senior leadership from Insikt and service provider leadership. Develop and manage the Agenda for these discussions such that it creates meaningful and valuable engagement on both sides
* Responsible for managing a BPO Vendor team in Latin America
* Responsible for tracking and validating the outsourcing budget and reviewing & approving (up to authorized approval limits) and/or recommending to senior management that they approve (when spend exceeds approval limits) all invoices submitted by the Provider. Invoices are complex in nature and must be validated against provisions set forth in SOW /Contracts.
* Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA Preferred
* 8 years experience in outsourcing strategy and implementation
* 8 years experience in process redesign
* 8 years experience in outsourcing benchmarking, market analyses and financial negotiations
* Master knowledge of contract terms and conditions (T&C)
* Experience managing International teams
* Excel modeling skills and PowerPoint presentation skills
* Fluent in Spanish (speak, read, write) – strongly preferred
* 30%-50% Travel – able to travel internationally with valid passport
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply