Job Category: Accounting, Finance
Location: Work from Anywhere (U.S.)
$750 per week.
SanovaWorks, a small to mid-sized medical communications agency, is seeking a part-time contract bookkeeper to manage the majority of financial transactions. This person would work with the Operations Manager to complete some regular bookkeeping tasks to keep our financial flow and operations as real-time as possible.
The ideal person must have the ability to work fluently in the cloud-based accounting program Xero, and understand how other software tools integrate it.
The weekly workload is anticipated to be about 30 hours a week.
- Bank reconciliations and bank balance management
- Accounts receivable booking and collections
- Credit card reconciliations and card balance management
- Processing and tracking credit card and eCommerce payments and refunds
- Facilitating bank deposits
- Conducting statement audits for bank accounts and credit cards
- ADP payroll processing
- Payroll deduction coordination
- Completing and submitting statement withholding reports
- CEO personal finance and admin
- Other regular bookkeeping duties
DESIRED TALENTS AND ABILITIES:
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- 3-5 years’ previous experience in bookkeeping
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong ability to solve problems independently
- Passion for high quality work and attention to detail
SanovaWorks offers a flexible, results-based workplace (ROWE), and our contractors must have the ability and aptitude to perform their job functions while working remotely/virtually, and function within a remote/virtual team environment.
With our flex-hours workplace, a portion of your workload can be completed at your own pace. Hours are semi-flexible, with a portion of your responsibilities needing to be done during core office hours (9am-6pm eastern time zone), including department team meetings.
SanovaWorks is the healthcare communications company of choice for progressive custom solutions that drive results. SanovaWorks has 30 years of experience in the industry and a proven track-record of success with its clients. The company prides itself on its internal approach, which encompasses enthusiasm, commitment, integrity and grace and has focuses on cultivating an environment that supports each individual employee and contractor.
SanovaWorks creates customized programs for the healthcare market in many therapeutic areas, specializing in dermatology. Products include the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, The Derm Directory, Derm In-Review, Next Steps in Derm, Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic & Clinical Conference, and Skin of Color Seminar Series. Find us online at: SanovaWorks.com
The environment is fast-paced and professional in its approach yet retaining the fun and niche feel that it started with. This position is not for someone who thrives within the corporate world and who needs structure.
How to Apply
Please respond to this advertisement with “Your Contract Bookkeeper” in the subject line of the email. Please attach a copy of your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal person for this role, addressing specific items listed in the job ad, including your review of the compensation requirements.
We regret that we cannot respond individually to applications, but appreciate the consideration of each candidate and will reach out to identified matches individually. We greatly look forward to meeting firstname.lastname@example.org