Administrative, Virtual Admin, Customer Service
We are seeking a reliable, hard-working, and motivated Operations Assistant for a long-term position within S2 Groupe.
– Do you pride yourself on being extremely reliable and bringing integrity to every job you do?
– Do you find joy in creating a beautifully organized spreadsheet?
– And do you desire to bring those unique skills and talents to a company with a mission to change the world?
As the Operations Assistant, you’ll use your organizational genius to ensure that S2 Groupe’s internal operations run smoothly and effectively, from communication within the team to the completion of administrative tasks to handling the technologies that run our online publicity & marketing business.
* Estimated Hours Per Week: 8 – 12
S2 Groupe is growing quickly, and we are looking for long-term team members to grow with us. Opportunities for growth available depending on performance and results.
As the Operations Assistant for S2 Groupe, your tasks may include:
– Implementing and maintaining organizational systems
– Scheduling and ensuring payments are processed on time and successfully
– Sending out contracts and following up as needed
– Resolving client billing issues efficiently
– Acting as the point person for company team members and outside consultants
– Providing back-up client care support for Customer Service Associates, as required
– Assisting in management of client database, adding and updating contacts as required
– Interacting with clients by phone + email, as required
– Conducting additional web research as needed
– Uploading blog and sending out newsletter (experience desired, but not necessary)
-Handling monthly affiliate payments and reconciliation
– Issuing refunds
– Following up on late payments
– Processing vendor payments
Operations Assistant Candidate Profile – Does this sound like you?
– You pride yourself on being reliable. You’re the person everyone else trusts to get the job done (and to get it done right).
– You have a perfectionist nature, and go above and beyond to perfect a task, even when no one is watching.
– You have a passion for organization, and find joy in a beautifully organized spreadsheet.
– You are naturally hardworking. In fact, you have to force yourself to take time off!
– You’re enjoy learning, and would be open to learning new technology within the business operations
– Your writing and grammar skills are impeccable. (You’re the first person to catch a typo!)
– You are the kind of person who can’t sleep at night if certain tasks aren’t squared away.
– You are able to multitask and meet deadlines efficiently. You are one of those people who is always on time with tasks, and doesn’t understand how some people can be so disorganized and tardy.
– You have a high standard of excellence for yourself and every task you take on.
– You know how to prioritize the most important tasks (at times with minimal guidance), and how to think on your feet.
– Personal responsibility is one of your core values, and you are committed to being drama-free.
– You have flexibility to work night + weekends on occasion (not often, but as needed)
– You have access to high speed Internet, and availability to respond to emails with urgency.Click Here to Apply