$11 per hour.
Introduction to Direct Interactions
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions builds contact centers staffed by Americans that work from home. We are responsible in our business practices and provide home-based work opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities. Clients entrust Direct Interactions to communicate effectively and strengthen relationships with their customers.
QA Staff Employee feature: http://vimeo.com/68683307
About the Position
We handle a high volume of incoming phone calls from motorists. Because we represent the City, accuracy and professionalism are a requirement for all staff that interact with motorists. Your role is to verify that customer service staff performs their job duties correctly. The staff job duties are talking on the phone and updating the customer database. 75% of the time for this job is spent listening to and assessing recorded calls. The average call is eight minutes long and the team average is 6.2 calls assessed per hour. Existing QA staff and processes exist however significant improvement is needed. You will report to the QA Manager to build and execute the processes to achieve the goals of your role.
Call details: the caller’s vehicle has been immobilized and they must contact the call center to pay their parking tickets and fines. Agents on this program have the ability to remain calm, cool and collected in stressful situations while providing accurate information to upset callers. You will hear profanity, frustration, and other emotions in the call recordings.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Provides actionable QA data and feedback to operations.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Evaluate bilingual English and Spanish calls using established protocols and metrics.
- Scheduled 25 hours per week scheduled 2 weeks in advance..
- 90% schedule adherence required
- Excellent oral or written communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of PC hardware and software (Internet Explorer, Word and Excel).
- Basic knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Previous Quality Assurance experience
- Legally Able to work in the United States
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two years experience working in a virtual, work at home call center required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Computer running Windows Operating System (7, 8 or 10) Mac’s and tablets/iPads are not compatible with our clients’ software. Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported by Windows and therefore not supported by our Client Software and unacceptable.
- DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
- Current antivirus and antispyware
- Installed, operational firewall
Hours: 20-25 per week
Pay Rate : $11 per hour
Direct Interactions is unable to consider applicants who reside in: NY, NJ, ME, MI, PA, HI
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply