$20 – $84 per 500 words.
Scope for significant increases as you accumulate positive client reviews and build your reputation
Active advisors can earn >US$5,000 per month, but work levels are determined by quality of work and your own schedule.
MyDocumate is an online collaboration platform and marketplace that connects outstanding writers and educators to China-based students and professionals.
Our advisor network delivers enriching, ethical guidance on effective writing strategy and Western education via our standardized range of editing and advice products.
We are seeking dedicated, engaged individuals to join the existing members of our advisor team.
- Provide proofreading and editing services to China-based students and young professionals who are interested in pursuing higher education opportunities in Western academic institutions
- Offer strategic advice on quality and relevance of writing and content, interacting with each client to maximize the effectiveness of his or her personal presentation
- Recognize the high stakes nature of our clients’ tasks, consequently meeting all deadlines and responding to client messages in a timely fashion
- Willingness to review comprehensive training materials, listen to guidance and adhere strictly to our ethical and confidentiality policies
- Effective interpersonal and written English skills
- Scrupulous attention-to-detail
- Willingness to acquire necessary skills and follow written instructions
- Experience of writing and presentation for challenging, competitive applications
- Interest in the higher education sector and/ or providing support to international clients
- Confident user of MS Word and at ease with online platforms
- Flexible working: Choose tasks from our online marketplace and iterate independently with your clients
- Excellent rates of pay: Standard advisor rates are $US20 – US$84 per 500 words
- Scope for significant increases as you accumulate positive client reviews and build your reputation
- Comprehensive online guidance and full back-office support team; opportunities to build professional skills
- Steady streams of work
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply