$10 per hour.
$10/hr (fixed starting rate); potential to reach $15/hr after 1 year, $16/hr in year 2 and $17/hr in year 3+. 1 week paid vacation after 1 year and bonuses up to $1000/year/scheduling client for consistency with clients.
Milrich Associates, LLP is currently looking for Virtual Schedulers. Schedulers will be making calls on behalf of financial and insurance wholesalers to set up appointments for them with advisors. These may be cold calls and would require the scheduler to successfully navigate through a possible gatekeeper via phone and email to reach the financial advisor or the individual who handles the advisor’s calendar.
Your work week will be Monday through Friday, with work hours being between 9am-5pm. You especially need to be available during normal business hours in the morning to qualify for this position based on your geographic location. Some consideration may be given to Eastern Time Zone with early afternoon availability.
- Schedule appointments via phone and email for wholesalers to meet with advisors
- Respond to emails/calls within one hour during 9am-5pm (most cases can be done from a smartphone)
- Participate in team conference calls every other week on Thursdays at 11am PST
- Participate in continuing education every other week
- Able to navigate between email, call log, call list, online phone system, online mapping system and wholesaler’s calendar without getting flustered
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Google docs, knowledge of Excel and Word extremely helpful
- Sales experience a plus
- Very comfortable making cold calls
- Not easily rejected
- Able to work independently and in a partnership with a wholesaler
- Able to pass background check
- Cheerful phone disposition
- Able to talk on phone for 1-4 hours at a time with no interruptions (children, animals, etc.)
- Good internet connection
- Good phone connection (may use cell phone)
- Computer skills: Able to troubleshoot when systems are not working properly, know how to open an Excel spreadsheet and copy the information into another program
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply