Call Center, Inbound Call, Customer Service, Retail, Sales
Base rate $10.00 per hour. Total compensation (hourly + incentives/bonuses) averaging $10-$11.50/hr
Do you love fashion? Do you have experience in retail and strive for something more—someplace where you can make a positive contribution and be recognized. VIPdesk Connect is hiring Brand Ambassadors to handle customer service for Bluefly– a leading online retailer of designer brands, fashion trends and superior value.
Brand Ambassadors work from secure, remote home offices and provide customer service and inside sales services. You get world-class training with the most supportive management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Handles customer requests on behalf of client, from home office via phone, email, and chat
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Provides assistance to customers on site navigation, client policies, product information and all questions related to the client’s product and sales.
- Meets client sales target by utilizing upselling and cross-selling techniques.
- Represents client in a professional, courteous manner.
- Uses client customer service program (CSC), email (LivePerson), and product management systems proficiently. For chat positions, use LivePerson chat program proficiently.
- Applies high quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers.
- Applies client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers.
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, sales, etc.).
- Able to sit/stand at desk for 95% of each scheduled shift
- Keys data into the computer system and views a computer screen repetitively.
- Due to the virtual, home-based nature of this job, the Brand Ambassadors is required to have a home-office environment, internet connection, headset and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time.
- High-school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- 2+ years related customer service experience required.
- 1+ year(s) experience with consumer sales.
- Knowledge of fashion industry and trends required.
- Proficient in live chat environment preferred. Chat experience required for Chat positions.
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by sales goals and incentives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and internet skills. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Polite, friendly, and courteous phone demeanor.
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence.
- Able to work weekend and holiday hours.
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check.
- Able to provide a work at home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quiet and free from distraction
- Able to supply a computer, internet service, and headset that meets the current minimum requirements.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply