Job Category: Accounting & Finance, Auditing, Auditing Services
Location: FL, United States
To be discussed.
The Global Delivery Model (GDM) is a long-term global strategic priority, focusing on creating Assurance, Tax and Advisory delivery centers across the territories as part of a future sourcing model. This shift in business model will position the US firm and the global network of firms to be more competitive and will help us deliver distinctive service to our clients through enhanced quality, innovation, standardization and optimization, increased flexibility and increased efficiency.
- The Tampa Assurance Service Delivery Center (TASDC) assists US-based Audit Engagement Teams with various audit activities.
- The TASDC is comprised of the Performing Team, or those teams performing the audit activities, and the Operations Team, who ensures that the TASDC operates effectively.
- The Performing Team completes a variety of audit activities for PwC’s Audit Engagement Teams around the country.
- Team members have a good understanding of accounting and audit principles, excellent project management and communication skills, and are committed to team work with the Engagement Team members they assist, and their TASDC Team.
- They are committed to quality, innovation and efficiency.
- These team members provide a valuable service to the firm and are key to the strategic vision of the Audit practice.
Through formal training and on the job coaching, selected individuals will develop an in-depth knowledge and be able to apply Audit Standards and Audit Procedures, such as:
- Process workflow related to work request from initiation through completion, management of workflow within the management tool, and ability to identify the optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed;
- Financial statement review procedures in relation to the requirements of supporting documentation and financial statement documents in accordance with auditing standards;
- Tests of details and controls for fixed asset, inventory, other asset additions, interest income/ expense and dividends including understanding policies, auditing procedures, evaluation of qualitative items;
- Document preparation, including gathering information and populating documents based on audit policy and standard templates;
- Preparation and management of the External Confirmation process in accordance to PwC guidelines, including database set up, sending and receiving, follow up with third parties, and reporting back to engagement teams;
- Performance of other audit- or tax-related activities based on business need
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Bachelor’s or degree in a related field with at least a 3.0 in three Accounting or Finance college level courses and one of the following: 1) GPA of 3.0 or higher or 2) two years relevant experience.
- General understanding of accounting principles obtained through either coursework in Accounting and Finance or prior work experience, as applicable;
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Excel, including use of macros, pivot tables, formulas and formatting;
- Technical aptitude for learning new applications and databases;
- Commitment to teamwork as demonstrated in professional, classroom or networking environments;
- Self-motivation, with a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development;
- Production of effective written and verbal communications, especially when interacting with internal and external clients at various levels;
- Attention to detail with the ability to participate, communicate and apply knowledge to deliver quality processes in a wide range of projects;
- Effective problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize, communicate and handle multiple tasks;
- Commitment to continuous learning and development.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply