To be discussed.
We are seeking at-home telephone data collectors to collect research data on a study that requires a federal security clearance. Future assignments will include collecting data on a variety of subjects such as; education, the environment, health and transportation
Candidates must be able to work 15-40 hours per week, during the following times: Weekdays (9am – 5pm ET), and at least one weekend shift per week (Sat. 10am – 6pm ET; Sun. 2pm – 10pm ET).
– be 18 or older
– provide voice sample
– be willing to submit required information for federal security clearance (including EQIP)
– Meet the following at-home equipment requirements at the time of application:
1. A wired high speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber optic only) with a minimum of 10 mbps download and upload speeds
– Connection must be hard-wired with Ethernet cable connection during working hours. Use of wireless routers, WIFI, not permitted
2. Land line phone service
– Cell phones,Satellite internet/phone service – such as Dish Network
– Features (e.g. call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding etc.) must be disabled during working hours
– Long distance service is NOT required
3. A corded telephone with a hands-free corded headset (cordless phones and Bluetooth headsets are not permitted).
4. A reliable Windows – based (Windows 7 or later) PC computer, and ability to upgrade as security and operational requirements change.
5. Anti-virus and Anti-spyware software installed with current and updated virus definitions
6. Internet Explorer (IE) installed -most current non-beta version
7. Up-to-date Shockwave and Acrobat Reader software installed (can be downloaded for free)
8. Regular in-home access to a printer
9. A web cam with video and audio functionality that can be connected to your work computer (ability to set up a
10. Skype account and install appropriate software for home work environment verifications)
11. A quiet private and secure work space to conduct interviews (does not have to be a dedicated office, but work environment must be quiet and secure during work hours, including training)
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply