To be discussed.
Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
* Facilitate solution and product adoption enablement to all Ellucian customers in a professional manner by performing communication campaigns
* Receive, respond to, and route products and services related inquiries to appropriate team members
* Identify risks and issues; initiating mitigating strategies
* Conduct frequent/recurring communication campaigns
* Track and enter data into systems of record
* Provide adoption reporting on information collected
* Coordinate adoption activities by acting as the escalation point for communication and issues
* Collaborate across functional teams
* Encourage customers to derive maximum value and benefits through adoption of Ellucian products and services
* Strong understanding of Ellucian product features and benefits as it relates to customer needs
* Maintain and establish positive, productive working relationships with other departments within Ellucian
* Ensure best practices are maintained and communicated
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must have the ability to work with multi-functional teams in virtual and face-to-face environments.
* Knowledge of ERP Application such as Banner, PowerCampus, Colleague, and system architecture.
* Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
* Ability to multi-task efficiently
* 1-3 years of experience in a related industry.
* Be a “self-starter” committed to customer satisfaction/delivery and able to respond to rapid change
within the business.
* Preference given to candidates with education industry knowledge or experience
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply