$2.50 to $7 per task.
- To start, you’ll get paid per task depending on how quickly the task is finished, what time of day it is, and how complicated the task is.To start, tasks are worth anywhere from $2.50 to $7 per task and go up from there.
- If interested, you may be promoted to a managerial type position, managing other assistants and helping ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Payments go out every other week (on Tuesday) via Dwolla (You must have a US Bank account).
We’re currently hiring people to work as assistants for thousands of very discerning users of this site. If you have fast internet connection and the ability to use common websites and software, this could be a lot of fun. We’re looking for smart people who want to help build a great company and get paid. Keep reading if you’re interested.
Are you good on the phone and great at internet research? This could be the perfect position for you.
You can define your own hours. People are needed around 24 hours a day, so if you’ve got time at 4am, great! If you want to work 9-5, perfect!
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Making phone calls on behalf of people like cancelling their cable
- Scheduling appointments (doctors, p2p meetings, spa appointments, etc)
- Tracking down the best price for something.
- Finding hotels that meet specific criteria.
- Data entry
Who we’re looking for
- Communication skills are a must. People will tell you what they need, you must be able to figure out what they’re asking for, and be able to get a clear response back to them.
- You need to have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- People with knowledge of different fields. (Are you a Jack or Jill of all trades?)
- Self-starter: you should want to take on more responsibility and try new things.
- Important: You need to have an audio headset (with a microphone) to do this job (in some cases iPhone headphones work just fine).
- This position and this company has huge room for growth.
- You can define your own hours. Ideally, I want people around 24 hours a day, so if you’ve got time at 4am, great! If you want to work 9-5, perfect!
- You get to choose which tasks you want to work on.
- Assistants are independant contractors
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply