To be discussed.
At Advanced Accounting Tax & Financial Services, LLC. ((http://advancedaccounting.com/) we believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership and truly believe that our success is a result of our client’s success.
We’re looking for a Virtual Assistant who shares our passion for helping our clients. Our team culture and brand are professional, and also personable. Our Virtual Assistant will be in charge of our getting our drip marketing campaigns up and running, calendering, managing our CEO’s email inbox and other support responsibilities.
To be successful in this position you’ll be someone who is:
* people-oriented and down-to-earth.
* able to work with someone who is direct and not react emotionally.
* experienced with online marketing for digital products (sales funnels, email lists, etc.)
* an action-oriented, self-starter who seeks answers and solutions through resources or research.
* extremely detail-oriented and precise with the ability to spot typos, incorrect calculations with ease.
* comfortable as a user with blogs, podcasts, email, social media.
* You must be able to pass a US comprehensive background check and be bonded per SEC/FINRA guidelines.
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
* Google Apps (Sheets, Docs)
* Online marketing for digital products (sales funnels, email lists, etc.)
* Project management tools such Trello, Basecamp
Details you’ll want to know
* The position will begin at around 20 hrs per week and will expand to 40 hrs per week as the work progresses.
* You’ll need to be available Mon – Thursday 9-5 pm EST (May through January) and Mon-Fri (February through April)
* The starting pay rate for this position is $17/hr depending on experience.
* We’re looking for someone to become a long term member of our team.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply