$2.50 to $7 per task. You’ll get paid per task depending on how quickly the task is finished, what time of day it is, and how complicated the task is. You can work on as many tasks as you competently complete. Example task: Make reservation at a restaurant.
You may also be promoted to a managerial type position, managing other assistants and helping ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Communication skills are a must. People will tell you what to do, you must be able to figure out what they’re asking for, and be able to get a clear response back to them.
- You need to have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- People with knowledge of different fields.
- Self starter, you should want to take on more responsibility and try new things.
- Important: You need to have an audio headset (with a microphone) to do this job (in some cases iPhone headphones work just fine).
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
- You can define your own hours. People are needed around 24 hours a day, so if you’ve got time at 4am, great! If you want to work 9-5, perfect!
- Making phone calls on behalf of people.
- Scheduling appointments (doctors, business, etc)
- Tracking down the best price for something.
- Finding hotels that meet certain criteria.
- Data entry