Job Category: QA & Testing
Location: Work from anywhere
You can earn money by telling us your opinion about software. The payments are proportional to the complexity of the task. For a regular usability test you would earn around 20 Euros or 15 pounds for example. There’s usually a fixed amount for your test report and additional payment for every Bug (defect) you find. If you find serious technical Bugs, you’ll earn even more.
Testbirds is a crowdtesting service provider headquartered in Germany, with offices in the UK, the Netherlands and Hungary. We test mobile apps, websites and other software on all kinds of devices (mobile, desktop, smart TV, wearable etc.) with the help of thousands people from all walks of life, who contribute different knowledge, interests and experience. And you could be one of them!
Position type: Project-based, part-time and freelancing online work
Qualifications: Previous experience is not necessary. All you need is:
- One or more web-enabled devices (PC, smartphone, tablet).
- Interest in apps and websites.
- Currently searching for Japanese or Chinese speakers to test an app for the Asian market
By signing up as one of our testers, you have the following advantages:
- Complete flexibility in deciding when and where you test.
- Gain valuable experience in Crowdsourcing, User Experience (UX) and Software Quality Assurance.
- Receive payment per completed testing plus bonuses for finding errors.
- Become part of an international community of 100,000+ testers (Meet some of them on our Blog: http://blog.testbirds.com/).
- Discover software before it is officially released and have a say in its development.
- Work with renowned international companies such as Allianz, Audi, DHL and Red Bull Media House.
How to Apply
No separate application (neither CV nor Cover Letter) is necessary. Simply sign up on our Nest at: https://nest.testbirds.com/
We look forward to welcoming you!Click Here to Apply