Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S. – Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia)
$10 per hour
WORK FROM HOME AT THE VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTER- RESERVES!
In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
Who We Are
Since 1994, Amazon has evolved from a single retail website to become a global development platform as well as an e-commerce and publishing partner.
Innovation is in our DNA and we constantly seek out the world’s brightest technology minds to research and develop new solutions to improve the lives of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Because that’s what being Earth’s most customer-centric company is all about, and it’s still Day One at Amazon.
This is our work from home Customer Service Associate position in our brand new Reserves Program! The mission of this program is to swiftly respond to spikes in customer need.
The ideal, work from home Reserve is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by our Amazon customers, primarily over the phone.
This job is an hourly position and pay rate nationwide is $10.00 per hour. Training for this role is paid, fully self-directed and demanding!
In the Reserves Program, you have the freedom to work the schedule that YOU build by choosing from a pool of available hours, posted weekly to our online scheduling portal. From the start of the year through the fall, you will have the opportunity to work anywhere between 1 and 30 hours per week, with the average Reserve working 12 hours per week. Hours are not guaranteed, but are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis and are made available according to business needs. Working hours will increase during our peak season (November through January 1st), and you may be required to work between 20 and 40 hours per week during this time. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays, including Prime Day on July 12, 2016.
Your address must be in one of the states we are currently hiring. Any applicants with home addresses outside of hiring states will not be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 3:00am to Midnight Pacific Time zone
- Customer Focus
- Experience working in a self-directed, self-trained environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and respect every customer
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
You will be shipped a headset and a Gemalto token to the address provided in your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment to ensure that there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and wemust have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
Microsoft Computer Requirements:
- 64-bit Operating System
- 10 mg download speed or faster (10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload) from a reliable provider
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable (no satellite or wireless internet)
- If you are using a laptop, it must be connected to an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or OSX 10.9 or higher
- Windows Auto Update
- Windows Defender
The following programs must be uninstalled to meet the computer requirements:
- McAfee, Norton, AVG, Kaspersky, Avast, Comcast Constant Guard
- Any other virus protection or antimalware software should also be uninstalled.
- Unused versions of Cisco AnyConnect Mobility Client
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran/ Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
How to ApplyClick Here To Apply