Pay is $15 per hour on a W-2 basis (Non-negotiable); pay is processed weekly and issued via direct deposit once your time sheet is approved online.
- Please read this entire job posting before applying and send complete applications
- To be considered, your application must include your resume along with a cover letter that contains the seven application questions and your answers in numbered format as shown below:
- What language are you applying for? (Let us know if you are also submitting applications for other languages as well)
- Have you previously been employed as an Ads Quality Rater for Google through Zerochaos or Workforce Logic?
- In the past EIGHT years, have you spent at least a year total living in the applied for country?
- In the past FOUR years how many times have you visited that country?
- In what ways do you keep up to date with the local culture?
- Do you currently hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent in another country) or higher?
- Do you currently reside in the US and have legal authorization to work in the US?
ZeroChaos, Inc. is recruiting temporary part-time telecommuters with fluency in one of these languages and an in-depth knowledge of their culture to help with Ads Quality Rating for websites for our client, a leading search engine company. We are looking for average internet users to help improve the accuracy/relevancy of the ads that are placed with search results and on websites.
- Do you have an eye for spotting awkward language in web ads or ads that are poorly matched with your search results? If you do, read below and apply!
- Have you spent twelve months living in one of the following countries in the past eight years or do you visit there frequently? Are you fluent in the Language? If you do, read below & apply!
ZeroChaos, Inc. is recruiting for Ads Quality Rater in these following languages:
- Italian- Italy
- Thai- Thailand
- Portuguese- Portugal, Brazil
- Hungarian- Hungary
- Japanese- Japan
- French- France
- German- Germany, Switzerland
- Hebrew- Israel
- Indonesian- Indonesia
- Greek- Greece
- Cantonese- Hong Kong
Employment Details/Work Schedule
- This is a flexible part-time telecommuting position with a minimum of 10 REQUIRED hours and a maximum of 29 hours.
- You will be an employee of ZeroChaos, Inc. on behalf of our Fortune 500/Global client.
- Pay is $15 per hour on a W-2 basis (Non-negotiable); pay is processed weekly and issued via direct deposit once your time sheet is approved online.
- All work is performed from home—You must provide your own computer, smartphone and secure private internet connection.
- Choose your own schedule (work any day/any time/7 days a week). You will have access to the online system to work when it suits your schedule day or night, any day of the week, as long as you obey the minimum and maximum hour requirements and do not work overtime based on your local state laws.
- Work must be completed within the continental United States.
- This is an “at-will” temporary assignment that may last up to 365 days. This means that this assignment can end at any time by you or ZeroChaos, with or without advanced notice.
- Please be aware that up to 5% of the tasks involve sexual or violent adult content. While you may not opt out of these tasks, you can choose when to work on them.
- Training is provided to explain the guidelines as well as the online rating site itself.
- Ads Quality Raters are given sample search terms, and then shown potential advertisements that would be placed with the search results. You then provide feedback and analysis by submitting a rating.
- Although your work may involve reviewing ads in another language, your ratings will be written in English.
- Ratings are based on our client’s advertising product guidelines and all work is done by logging into an online rating site provided by our client.
- Evaluate the accuracy of web advertising and communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via an online tool.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree required, or equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to comprehend newspaper-level text quickly in the applied for language
- Recent experience living abroad in the applied for country. A year total within the past eight years is preferred, or shorter, frequent visits in recent years. You will not be considered for the role unless you have spent time in that country
- Ability to interpret both the content and tone of colloquialisms, regionalisms, and other subtleties specific to the applied for language. Detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct
- Ability to work independently little guidance on tasks as raters will have minimal communication with our client upon completion of training.
- Extensive experience (as a user/consumer) of the applied for country’s internet and print culture
- Extensive out-of-classroom experience with the applied for language, media, and culture
- A high-speed, secure, private internet connection + your own desktop or laptop and smartphone
- Valid US work authorization. We do not hire outside the US
- Moderate ability to read and write in English. You must be able to read and write English well enough to use software with an English interface, understand complicated instructions written in English, and make yourself understood in informal written communication.
How To Apply
Email Rnavarro@zerochaos.com to apply.Rnavarro@zerochaos.com